Postere de la congrese şi conferinţe
N.B: Pentru a vizualiza documentele la rezoluţie mai bună daţi click pe fiecare imagine în parte
- We aimed to identify if current partenerships in Dobrogea region allow for reporting a cascade of care for viral hepatitis B and C.
- Does Pre-test Counselling Increase Specific Types of Knowledge about Transmission of HIV and Viral Hepatitis B and C?
- Results of an integrated find-link-refer-treat initiative for HIV and viral hepatitis in the Dobrogea region, Romania between 2010 and 2018
- Long-term public–private partnership for multidisciplinary care of PLWHA – The experience of the Baylor Centre of Excellence, Constanta, Romania
- Personality Factors, Depression and Adherence among HIV Infected Adult Patients Enrolled in Constanta, Romania
- Adherence to antiretroviral medication in Romanian HIV patients: is it about taking or timing?
- Voluntary Counseling and Testing Program for HIV and Viral Hepatitis B and C in Dobrogea
- TB Guard program – a cascade of care for TB prophylaxis at Baylor Clinical Centre of Excellence (COE) in Constanta, Romania
- Description of Findings of the Voluntary Counseling and Testing Program (VCT) for HIV and Viral Hepatitis in Constanța County, România during 2010-2012
- Baylor Romania – Planning and Measuring Quality for Infectious Diseases and Community Services
- Community Education Multimedia Toolkit
- Community information services for young people
- Description of the Precious Children Program at the Romanian Clinical Center of Excellence: 5 Years of Experience
- Applying Behaviour Change Techniques in Adherence Interventions: Experiences from the “Partnership in Adherence” Pilot
- Psychiatric Symptomatology among Patients with HIV and Hepatitis C –
the experience of a Romanian clinic
- Impact of PreTest Counseling Sessions on Increasing Knowledge About HIV and Hepatitis Among the Beneficiaries of a Free of Charge, Voluntary Counseling and Testing Program (VCT) in Constanta, Romania
- The Information – Motivation – Behavioral skills model of ART adherence in Romanian young adults
- Adherence to antiretroviral medication in Romanian adolescents: Adaptation of the CEAT – VIH questionnaire
- Are Romanian HIV+ youth gambling with death?
- Unplanned vaginal deliveries among patients assisted in the PMTCT program by Baylor Romania in 2011
- The Prevalence of Latent Tuberculosis Infection estimated by QuantiFERON-TB Gold In Tube among BCG vaccinated children
- Impact of Inconsistent Medication Supply among Romanian HIV Positive Young Adults
- Home visits psychosocial program – Does it help?
- Family Planning needs among women at the Baylor Clinical Centre of Excellence (COE) in Constanta, Romania
- Adherence, Sexual Education, Stigma & Discrimination CEAT – an Adherence Measurement Tool for Clinical Use
- Barriers associated with screening and access to care of patients with viral Hepatitis C in Constanta, Romania – Te Experience Of Baylor Black Sea Foundation
- Baylor Black Sea Foundation – BIPAI Romania “The Impact of VCT program within 10 months from initiation”